HDFC Bank offers convenient options to pay your Credit Card bills!
Credit card bills using Net Banking
Pay your outstanding credit card bill online using NetBanking.
Link your credit card to NetBanking by logging into the Netbanking
Pay using the HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Log in to the HDFC Bank Mobile App using your Customer ID and go
to 'Credit Card' tab.
- Choose 'Credit Card Payment' and make your payments using your HDFC
Bank savings account.
- Note: you need to download the Mobile App in your
phone and enable internet access on your phone.
Pay using HDFC Bank Mobile Site
- Log in into your Netbanking account from the mobile site www.m.hdfcbank.com
- Go to the ‘credit card tab and choose ‘credit card payment’
and make your payments using your HDFC Bank savings account.
Credit card bills using other Bank accounts
- Pay your outstanding credit card bill online from any bank account.
- Enter card details and the outstanding due amount, select the banker
from the drop-down list and click ‘Pay’.
NEFT/ Visa Money Transfer (for other bank account holders)
- You can transfer funds from any other bank account to your HDFC
Bank Credit Card account electronically.
- Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT
- To know more, click
here. For details on Visa Money Transfer, click
You can provide standing instructions to debit your HDFC Bank account
automatically for either the minimum amount due or total amount due
on your monthly outstanding on your Credit Card.
here to download the Autopay registration form.
ATM Funds Transfer
Walk into an HDFC Bank ATM and the transfer the bill amount from your
savings or current account to your credit card account.
Over the counter Cash Payment
Walk into any HDFC Bank branch and make your credit card payment by
You can drop a local cheque, made payable to the HDFC Bank Card A/c,
followed by your 16-digit card number, at any one of our drop boxes
located in ATMs and branches in your city.